- Art is an expression of the people who make it. The creativity of those who make it determining the art as it is. Therefore, "Outsider Art" is merely that which is untrained or lacking in the willingness to conform.
- The rules and regulations around art such as the key or time signature of music is used to keep structure. The creation of ambient, noise and avant garde music refutes the need for structure
- Art using structure is less definitive rules and more of a guideline when compared to how the artist perceives the necessity of those guidelines
- All art is natural talent of human expression. The major difference between "good" and "bad" art is practice and perception
- Therefore, the only truly worthless art is that created without regard for personal experience or reason to exist
Therefore, I make the pledge to:
- Create art with the desired purpose of being thought-provoking and possibly entertaining
- Attempt to destroy art created without meaning or thought
- Atempt to leave an audience questioning their own lives after experiencing a creation of mine
- God relies on faith to exist. If God is proven then there is no need for God.
- If God needs to be (or prefers to be) silent, the structure around human life is determined by humans that live on Earth
- Human structure around life is absurd, whether in relation to political or religious control.
- Religious control is, by an admission, a guess on the inner workings of a being that they know humans can't possibly understand the true motivation of.
- Political control is used to develop a system of society that will benefit "the important people" - be they the rich, the monarchy or "everybody" with no regard to the implementation of those structures, who they hurt or whether or not its sustainable. No political structure could or should last. Therefore, politics is absurd.
- If life is absurd, there is more freedom for the individual to act on their own wants and desires as there isn't a genuine consequence to these actions
- Empathy is an important tool in this regard, however, as its an admission that despite the freedom to do what you want, there's also a counter need to realize that everyone on Earth is in the same situation. Therefore empathetic absurdism is a possible outlook on life.
- Absurdism relies on life not having any singular point so the idea of arguing this with people is absurd. Therefore if a reader has any offense taken, to spend time dwelling on it is absurd